Discover Florida Mall in Orlando, one of the largest and main shopping malls in the city, with everything you need to know when visiting it. Florida Mall is a cool place for anyone who wants to shop in Orlando, as it is very pleasant and beautiful, with a lot of goof offers – in addition to having the main stores of the United States. See more:
After reading this article, check out our tips about how to save a lot of money on your trip to Orlando. It is the most accessed article on our blog and will help you with all the trip planning. There are several unmissable tips that will save you A LOT of cash and set up your entire trip to Orlando.
Why should I visit Florida Mall?
The Florida Mall has existed for over 30 years and belongs to the same group of Outlets Premium Orlando, which are the best outlets in Orlando. Like the outlets, Florida Mall has more than 250 stores, and even though it is not an outlet, its prices are often as cheap as those stores. As it is large, Florida Mall has maps everywhere, so you can locate yourself and know where to find the store you are looking for. Focus and plan to make the most of your time, as there are many stores, and you can easily spend a whole day there.
A good strategy is to arrive at the mall very early, walk by the stores until lunchtime, and stop to rest in the food court – which is huge and has several options! Below we talk more about the shops and restaurants you’ll find there.
Best Florida Mall Stores
As we already said, Florida Mall is a really huge mall and full of things to do. Therefore, a good tip is to know the main stores in each sector, so you already have a direction for your purchases and can plan which ones you want to visit:
- Electronic stores: Apple Store, Cellairis, Microsoft, Game Stop, Motorola, Zagg and Best Buy, which is the largest chain of electronics stores in Orlando, and is right outside the mall.
- Women’s clothing and accessories stores: Abercrombie & Fitch, Aeropostale, Adidas, American Eagle, Armani, BCBG, Bebe, Charlote Russe, Chico’s, Dillards, Gap, Guess, H&M, Hollister, JCPenney, Macy’s, Michael Kors, Nordstrom, Old Navy , Pacsun, Papaya, Pink, Ralph Lauren, Tommy, Victoria’s Secret, Zara, Forever 21.
- Men’s clothing stores: Abercrombie, Adidas, American Eagle, Armani, Coach, Express, Gap, Hollister, Journeys, Macy’s, Nordstrom, Oakley, Old Navy, Pac Sun, Zara, Vans, Zumiez
- Children’s stores: Abercrombie, American Girl, Crayola Store, Disney, Justice, Jouney’s Kidz, Kids Foot locker.
- Sporting goods stores: Adidas, Champs Sports, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Finish Line, Fit2Run, Foot Locker, FootAction, Puma, Sports Action, Ultimate Sports Fan, United World Soccer.
- Department stores: Dillard’s, H&M, Macy’s, Sears, JCPenney.
- Cosmetic stores: Aveda, Bare Minerals, Bath & Body Works, Brow Art 23, CVS, Deep Sea Cosmetics, GNC, Home Spa, Lily’s Perfume, Lush, MAC, Orogold, Perfumania, Sephora, The Art of Shaving, Victoria’s Secret .
- Shoe stores: Adidas, Aldo, Call it Spring, Champs Sports, Clarks, Crocs, Foot Locker, Foot Action, Macy’s, Michael Kors, Nordstrom, Skechers, Sperry, The Walking Company, Tillys, Vans.
- Other incredible stores: M&Ms World (a giant store at the mall’s entrance, a must see!), Sunglass Hut (to buy cheap and branded glasses), the Disney Store (official Disney store, with a lot of incredible products for all ages) and the incredible Crayola Store (for arts and paper).
Food court and what else Florida Mall has to offer!
As we already said, the food court at the Shopping Florida Mall is huge, with options for snacks and restaurants for all tastes. You will find the famous Five Guys hamburgers, Sbarro Pizzaria, Shake Shack and Taco Bell, among other options of Japanese, Italian and even Mexican food. For a delicious dessert, be sure to go to Carlo’s Bake Shop, or have an ice cream at Ben & Jerry’s. In this mall, there are also children’s spaces for children to play.
For many people, Florida Mall is the best mall in Orlando. For a complete list of them, check out our article about Orlando’s best shopping malls and outlets.
Insider tips for shopping in Orlando
An important tip for those who go shopping in Orlando is to always carry a wheeled suitcase or a large backpack when you go to malls and outlets, to carry the bags in a more practical way. In a few hours of shopping, you will be full of purchases, and it is not easy to carry them all day. Another tip is that, as Orlando’s outlets, malls, parks and sights are far apart, it is inevitable to rent a car – both to go to places and to carry purchases. If you want, see our article on how to rent a great and cheap car in Orlando with everything you need to know about it.
Be careful: do not keep your purchases in the car while you continue shopping, because it’s not safe. Carry all the purchases with you until the end, and just put them in the car when it’s time to go. Also, after shopping, avoid stopping at other stores on the way or to eat. Always go straight to the hotel to save your bags.
How to use your phone at the shopping?
Being able to use your cell phone on your trip is something extremely useful. Shopping malls, parks and outlets have great applications, including some with discount coupons, which you only access on your cell phone. And, of course, with a phone you’re able to post photos, set meeting points with those who are shopping with you, check the weather forecast and even use the GPS, saving on the rental of this equipment for the car.
That’s why we’ve selected the best tips about how to use your phone in Orlando and the USA, where we indicate the cheapest way to use it all day long and anywhere in the entire country. With the mobile internet, you can search everything about visiting The Florida Mall in Orlando!
Tips to make the most of your trip to Orlando
Now that you’ve seen everything about visiting The Florida Mall in Orlando, a great tip that makes the difference on your trip is to choose the location of your hotel. Orlando is a big city, and it’s so much better to stay in a region close to the main tourist spots. See our article best areas to stay in your trip to Orlando to learn about the best regions to stay there and how to get a great hotel for an excellent price (and find good deals). You will stay in the best region, close to the parks and outlets, and enjoy even more your trip!
Where is the cheapest place to buy Orlando tickets?
Many people don’t know where (and even when) to buy Disney and Orlando tickets. We’ve done a lot of research and find out where is the cheapest place to buy Orlando parks tickets. We always buy our tickets there! It’s where you’ll find the best prices and where you can buy all the tickets, for all the parks and attractions at once, in the same place.
Don’t forget about the Travel Insurance for Orlando!
A very important tip is to have an International Travel Insurance before traveling to Orlando. No one should travel without it, so you can avoid major problems abroad! It ends up being cheaper than people think, and in our article of International Travel Insurance for Orlando you check everything you need to know about it: which are the best insurance companies, and tips for hiring excellent coverage for a lower price, saving a lot.