Find out all about Black Friday, the best shopping date in Miami and Orlando. Famous all over the world, Black Friday is a date when stores in all segments make a devastating promotion, which reaches up to 90% discount on products. See more:
After reading this article, check out our tips about how to save a lot of money on your trip to Orlando and how to save a lot of money on your trip to Miami. They are the most accessed articles on our blog and will help you with all the trip planning. There are several unmissable tips that will save you A LOT of cash and set up your entire trip to Orlando or Miami.
How is Black Friday in Miami and Orlando?
Because of Black Friday, many people from all over the world travel to the USA just to shop during that day. It always happens on the first Friday after the Thanksgiving holiday, which usually happen at the end of November – each year, Black Friday happen on a different day, at the very end of November and practically a month before Christmas.
The promotions and discounts are so incredible that people camp and sleep in the queues the day before, to be able to be the first to enter the stores and pick up the best products. You have to have the disposition and time for this, but it is very worthwhile for those who want to shop in Orlando, Miami, New York, Las Vegas or any other city.
Stores that have the longest queues in the United States during Black Friday are usually
the large electronics stores, as they are more expensive products, where the discounts end up being greater. You can buy TVs, Notebooks, computers, cell phones, iPads and cameras with up to 60% discount.
The best stores for you to buy on that day are Best Buy and Comp USA, which are big stores and have a wide range of electronics – but be prepared to see LOTS of people. For those who want to buy clothes, there are several options. In the Malls and Outlets, all stores get into the Black Friday atmosphere and sell clothes, shoes, watches, glasses, bags and everything you can imagine, with incredible discounts. Plan well what you want to buy and plan to arrive early at the stores you most want to go to!
Best Black Friday tips in the USA, Miami and Orlando
- Before you play on Black Friday, get to know the products you intend to buy. This will save you a lot of time and increase the chances of being able to make your purchase, since you arrive at the store and focus on finding your chosen products (if you are going to a very popular store, it is worth entering it before the date to meet and know where each thing is).
- Wake up early and enjoy the shopping day! Or plan to shop online, since Black Friday is good for it too – as soon as it is midnight, you can buy it! Just beware of excessive cats (which goes back to our tip for planning and thinking beforehand about what you intend to acquire).
- In the USA, there is also a Cyber Monday, the Monday after Black Friday, when some online stores also go on sale again. It’s not as famous as Black Friday, but it’s worth checking out. And since it is a “post-date”, we will also talk about “pre”: some specific stores go into sale before Black Friday even arrives!
- If you have children, be careful. Places get very crowded and safety should always come first. If you have very young children, this may not be the best environment to take them.
Insider tips for shopping in Florida
An important tip for those who go shopping in Orlando, Miami or any Florida state is to always carry a wheeled suitcase or a large backpack when you go to malls and outlets, to carry the bags in a more practical way. In a few hours of shopping, you will be full of purchases, and it is not easy to carry them all day. Another tip is that, as Florida’s outlets, malls, parks and sights are far apart, it is inevitable to rent a car – both to go to places and to carry purchases. If you want, see our article on how to rent a great and cheap car in USA with everything you need to know about it.
Be careful: do not keep your purchases in the car while you continue shopping, because it’s not safe. Carry all the purchases with you until the end, and just put them in the car when it’s time to go. Also, after shopping, avoid stopping at other stores on the way or to eat. Always go straight to the hotel to save your bags.
How to use your phone at the shopping?
Being able to use your cell phone on your trip is something extremely useful. Shopping malls, parks and outlets have great applications, including some with discount coupons, which you only access on your cell phone. And, of course, with a phone you’re able to post photos, set meeting points with those who are shopping with you, check the weather forecast and even use the GPS, saving on the rental of this equipment for the car.
That’s why we’ve selected the best tips about how to use your phone at the USA, where we indicate the cheapest way to use it all day long and anywhere in the entire country. With the mobile internet, you can search all about Black Friday in Miami and Orlando!
Don’t forget about the Travel Insurance for Florida!
A very important tip is to have an International Travel Insurance before traveling to USA. No one should travel without it, so you can avoid major problems abroad! It ends up being cheaper than people think, and in our article of International Travel Insurance for USA you check everything you need to know about it: which are the best insurance companies, and tips for hiring excellent coverage for a lower price, saving a lot.
Must-see articles from Orlando and Miami:
- Best things to do in Orlando: must-see places and sights in Orlando.
- Where to stay in Orlando: best areas to stay in Orlando.
- Orlando’s Best Parks: all the main parks in Orlando.
- Best things to do in Miami: must-see places and sights in Miami.
- Where to stay in Miami: best areas to stay in Miami.