See all about the Dolphin Mall, the main shopping mall in Miami. We give you several tips to visit this shopping in the best way, get discount coupons and save a lot of money!
After reading this article, check out our tips about how to save a lot of money on your trip to Miami. It is the most accessed article on our blog and will help you with all the trip planning. There are several unmissable tips that will save you A LOT of cash and set up your entire trip to Miami.
Dolphin Mall X Miami Outlets
Dolphin Mall has practically all the stores that Miammi outlets have, and even though it is classified as a mall, many people consider it an outlet. Its stores have all the launches and new collections of the brands, in addition to being a super beautiful and pleasant place to walk by. And, like the Sawgrass Mills Outlet, for example, Dolphin Mall has VERY good prices.
Miami Dolphin Mall stores
With more than 240 stores of major international brands, Dolphin Mall in Miami ends up being a leisure center for spending the day, eating and shopping. Its clothing stores are the famous ones here, but you can also find good deals on bags, watches and makeup, among the dozens of physical stores and kiosks.
Another advantage is that mall brings together in one place the main department stores, such as Macy’s, Ross, Marshalls and T.J.Maxx, which sell clothes from all brands at a very cheap price – even cheaper than some outlets. These clothing, accessories, footwear and cosmetics stores are like stock outlets, and receive thousands of products from famous brands that end up being left over or that went out of line, and somehow need to be sold.
Check out all the main stores at the Dolphin Mall Miami
- Eletronic stores: Amazon Pop Up, Best Buy, Bose, Digital Universe, Electromart, Game Stop, Hot Topic, International Electronics, Samsung, Think Geek.
- Women’s clothing and accessories stores: Aeropostale, American Eagle, Ann Taylor, Armani, Banana Republic, BCBG Maxazria, Billabong, Calvin Klein, Charlote Russe, Cotton On, Desigual, DKNY, Gap, Guess, Hollister, Hurley, Levi’s, Michael Kors, Tommy Hilfiger, Nautica, Oakley, Forever 21, Victoria’s Secret.
- Men’s clothing stores: American Eagle, Armani, Banana Republic, Billabong, Calvin Klein, Hugo Boss, Desigual, Gap, Hollister, Lacoste, Longchamp, Michael Kors, Tommy Hilfiger, Nautica, Polo Ralph Lauren, Old Navy, Pac Sun, US Polo, Hurley.
- Children’s stores: Carter’s, Gymboree, Journey’s Kidz, OshKosh B’gosh, Toon City, Justice & Brothers.
- Sporting Goods Stores: Asics, Bass Pro Shops, Billabong Champs Sports, Foot Locker, Converse, Finish Line, Fit 2 Run, Footaction, Hurley, Nike, Puma, Sports Fanatic, Sports Action, Vans, Quicksilver.
- Department store: Bass Pro Shops, Forever 21, Marshalls, Neiman Marcus, H&M, Ross Dress for Less, Bloomingdale’s, Saks.
- Aesthetic stores: Bath & Body Works, Brow Art 23, Diventi Bella, Fragrance Market, GNC, Perfumania, Perfume Plus Outlet, Vitamin World.
- Tennis and shoe stores: Asics Aldo, Athletic Footwear, Converse, Crocs, DSW, Famous footwear, Foot Locker, Footaction, Nike, O’shoes, Robert Wayne, Skechers, Vans.
Dolphin Mall Miami Restaurants and Leisure
Dolphin Mall Miami is a complete mall, which is why it offers many leisure options. In addition to some occasional and temporary events that it hosts, it has a great cinema with several rooms, and an extremely complete food court, for you to take a break between purchases. Some of these establishments are Burger King, The Cheesecake Factory, T.G.I. Friday’s, Sbarro Pizzaria, Starbucks, P.F. Chang’s China, Johnny Rockets and even Haagen-Dazs!
General information about Dolphin Mall Miami
Dolphin Mall is located just 10 minutes away from Miami Airport, just over 20 minutes from Miami Beach and 20 minutes from Downtown Miami. It is, therefore, the shopping center closest to the tourist center of the city, a great option for those who want to shop in Miami.
Address: 11401 NW 12th St, Miami, FL 33172
Opening hours: every day, from 11am to 7pm (on Sundays, only until 6pm)
Insider tips for shopping in Miami
An important tip for those who go shopping in Miami is to always carry a wheeled suitcase or a large backpack when you go to malls and outlets, to carry the bags in a more practical way. In a few hours of shopping, you will be full of purchases, and it is not easy to carry them all day. Another tip is that, as Miami’ outlets, malls, beaches and sights are far apart, it is inevitable to rent a car – both to go to places and to carry purchases. If you want, see our article on how to rent a great and cheap car in Miami with everything you need to know about it.
Be careful: do not keep your purchases in the car while you continue shopping, because it’s not safe. Carry all the purchases with you until the end, and just put them in the car when it’s time to go. Also, after shopping, avoid stopping at other stores on the way or to eat. Always go straight to the hotel to save your bags.
How to use your phone at the shopping?
Being able to use your cell phone on your trip is something extremely useful. Shopping malls, parks and outlets have great applications, including some with discount coupons, which you only access on your cell phone. And, of course, with a phone you’re able to post photos, set meeting points with those who are shopping with you, check the weather forecast and even use the GPS, saving on the rental of this equipment for the car.
That’s why we’ve selected the best tips about how to use your phone at Miami and the USA, where we indicate the cheapest way to use it all day long and anywhere in the entire country. With the mobile internet, you can search everything about Dolphin Mall Miami!
Tips to make the most of your trip to Miami
Now that you’ve seen everything about Dolphin Mall Miami, a great tip that makes the difference on your trip is to choose the location of your hotel. Miami is a big city, and it’s so much better to stay in a region close to the main tourist spots. See our article best areas to stay in your trip to Miami to learn about the best regions to stay there and how to get a great hotel for an excellent price (and find good deals). You will stay in the best region, close to the beaches and shoppings, and enjoy even more your trip!
Don’t forget about the Travel Insurance for Miami!
A very important tip is to have an International Travel Insurance before traveling to Miami. No one should travel without it, so you can avoid major problems abroad! It ends up being cheaper than people think, and in our article of International Travel Insurance for Miami you check everything you need to know about it: which are the best insurance companies, and tips for hiring excellent coverage for a lower price, saving a lot.
Must-see articles from Miami:
- Best things to do in Miami: must-see places and sights in Miami.
- Best places to go shopping in Miami: a complete guide to shopping in Miami.
- Best beaches to visit in Miami: the most beautiful beaches on Miami.