Check out where to meet the Disney princesses at every park! Here’s a complete guide to where to find them in the parks! It doesn’t matter if you’re an adult, if you’re going alone, if you’re going to take your kids, if it’s a trip for teenagers… what matters is entering the Disney world and fulfilling the dream of meeting the princesses. Below is the list of princesses you’ll find at Disney:
After reading this article, check out our tips about how to save a lot of money on your trip to Orlando. It is the most accessed article on our blog and will help you with all the trip planning. There are several unmissable tips that will save you A LOT of cash and set up your entire trip to Orlando.
After all, where to find Disney princesses in parks?
The most important and most practical tip to know where to find the princesses is to use the Disney My Disney Experience app. With this app you can check the times and the location where each of the princesses will be (remembering that there is Wi-Fi internet in Disney parks). If you don’t go with a cell phone, there are leaflets at the parks reception with the times and places you can visit the princesses. A tip is to buy a notebook at any of their stores to receive autographs from the princesses. It will definitely be a great memory!
We’ve prepared a list for you with all the princesses and the places they stay. Just click on the name. See below:
- Ariel (the little mermaid): In Magic Kingdom: Ariel’s Grotto (Fantasyland area) and Cinderella’s Royal Table restaurant. In Epcot: Restaurante Akershus.
- Aurora (Sleeping Beauty): In Magic Kingdom: Cinderella’s Royal Table. In Epcot: Akershus Royal Banquet Hall.
- Bela (Beauty an the Beast): In Magic Kingdom: Cinderella’s Royal Table. In Epcot: Akershus Royal Banquet Hall.
- Snow White (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs): In Magic Kingdom: Main Street USA, Princess Fairytale Hall, Cinderella’s Royal Table. In Epcot: Germain Pavillon.
- Cinderella: In Magic Kingdom: Princess Fairytale Hall, Cinderella’s Royal Table. In Epcot: Akershus Royal Banquet Hall.
- Merida (Brave): In Magic Kingdom: Fantasyland area, at Fairytale Garden.
- Rapunzel (Tangled): In Magic Kingdom: Fantasyland area, at Fairytale Garden.
- Tiana (The Princess and the Frog): In Magic Kingdom: Liberty Square area.
- Anna and Elsa (Frozen): In Magic Kingdom: Princess Fairytale Hall
- Jasmin (Aladdin): In Epcot: Morocco pavillon and Arkeshus Royal Banquet Hall. In Magic Kingdom: Adventureland area, Cinderella’s Royal Table restaurant.
- Mulan: In Epcot: China pavillon and Arkeshus Royal Banquet Hall.
- Pocahontas: In Epcot: Norwegian Pavilion, or Arkeshus Royal Banquet Hall. In Hollywood Studios: Character Palooza. In Animal Kingdom: park entrance, Rafiki’s Planet Watch.
Princesses are often accompanied by their respective princes, but they are not always together. In the parade “A Dream come true”, you can see all the princesses dancing with their princes, as well as all the other characters that we love from Disney.
Tips to make the most of your trip to Orlando
Now that you’ve seen everything about where to meet the Disney princesses at every park, a great tip that makes the difference on your trip is to choose the location of your hotel. Orlando is a big city, and it’s so much better to stay in a region close to the main tourist spots. See our article best areas to stay in your trip to Orlando to learn about the best regions to stay there and how to get a great hotel for an excellent price (and find good deals). You will stay in the best region, close to the parks and outlets, and enjoy even more your trip!
Orlando’s parks, outlets and tourist spots are very far apart, which is why the tourists always choose to rent a car in the city. With a car, you will be able to enjoy your trip even more, visiting everywhere and shopping with peace of mind. If you want, see our article how to rent a great and cheap car in Orlando, where we give you every information that you need to know about this subject, with tips about how to find unique prices using comparators. It ‘s much cheaper than people think, and it is worth it because Orlando is definitively a city to explore by car.
How can I use my phone in Orlando?
Being able to use your cell phone on your trip is something extremely useful. With it working, you can search about all the spots, access the discount coupons and park apps, check the weather and even use the GPS, saving the rent of this equipment for the car. Besides, of course, being connected to the various social networks!
We have selected the best tips about how to use your phone in Orlando, in which we indicate the cheapest way to use it all day long and anywhere in the entire country. With the mobile internet, you can search everything about where to meet the Disney princesses at every park!
Where is the cheapest place to buy Orlando tickets?
Many people don’t know where (and even when) to buy Disney and Orlando tickets. We’ve done a lot of research and find out where is the cheapest place to buy Orlando parks tickets. We always buy our tickets there! It’s where you’ll find the best prices and where you can buy all the tickets, for all the parks and attractions at once, in the same place.
Don’t forget about the Travel Insurance for Orlando!
A very important tip is to have an International Travel Insurance before traveling to Orlando. No one should travel without it, so you can avoid major problems abroad! It ends up being cheaper than people think, and in our article of International Travel Insurance for Orlando you check everything you need to know about it: which are the best insurance companies, and tips for hiring excellent coverage for a lower price, saving a lot.